Econ is a social science concerned with the study of how people and society choose two allocate scarce resources which have alternative uses to provide for their unlimited wants. Haha. This was what I was memorizing after my first econ lecture. Econ was fun for me. The teachers gave us an example then force us to give her the result she wants. She said she will punish us if we dun give her the correct result. Then we talk about hand phones and she was an IT idiot. Haha. The lest functions for her will be heaven. Math 9233 was still very boring because of Mr. Ang my math teacher, the other teacher was so much better even though he had pronunciation sucks. Today also had GP lecture. The teacher was say bla bla bla and all of us were like do I look like I care? Tomorrow will be having a long day. Should I go for bowling? There is no dogma cause during April is the trail period for CCAs. Don’t feel like joining any CCA during JC. Too lazy. Let’s see, if tomorrow having math until 5.30, then I will not go for bowling. Reason being can’t be bothered. Haha. Hope that my chem. Make up lecture will be canceled then I could go for cbss sports day. Now my blog still can’t do spelling check. So I am typing in words then later copy and paste into the blog. Haha.
Today had enjoyed myself during badminton. We were all laughing and joking. Kill each other in the team for my group. Miss those care free days where we could play and play and not care about what other say or think. How I wish I could go back to the days where Ervin and Ong will quarrel when we just step into the class room after morning assembly. Then I will go to my table and sleep. Even when I know the teacher has step in but I still don’t care. Then you can see James walking across the room asking the badminton gang want to play badminton on that day cause we don’t want to let XXX (don’t feel like mentioning his name. It will spoil my blog if I do.) to know we will be playing that day. Then when Ervin finally come back to his sit he will kick Cat’s file which make a loud BOOM and I will always wake up cause it is useless to try and sleep. Then there was this project which we have to make things to sell and the group will go to my house and bake cookies to sell. It will be like 2 to 3 people baking while the rest play my PS2, after some time some will try to throw Lian down my flat and Ong will always be in the room watching anime. Miss those days, miss my table, miss the cookies, miss the noise, miss the teachers, and miss you guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment