Saturday, April 23, 2005
Bad luck
Went bowling and had bad luck, I only spare once. Well, I walk under a ladder. Don't know when will it end. On Friday my econ teacher ask me question so I just told her the answer. She said wrong cause I did not tell her how did I get to the conclusion, next was a question on a curve to state the curve shift right or left. I was guessing which one was my right hand and which one was my left, guess wrongly. So got scolded again and she ask me to go back to revise my work. Then went out after school with Ervin they all saw my cousin. I think only Jamie saw her face. RJC one but with the ah lian look. Haha. She got 4 for her O's. Pro right? After that I went back to school for this parents night which totally suck. My mom fell asleep during the talk. The principle was also talking crap. Like the HODs in our school are all guys and the VP and P (which is herself) are the only ladies. I have no idea what does that link to our studies. After that was the subject tutor and parents meet. All of the ST were in the canteen and the people are suppose to find the ST. It got so messy that my mom got fed up and we just left our school. Now I don't even feel like going back. After I reach home I went out with Ervin they all again. They went to watch infection. No logic show but felt scared when I was watching the movie. Haha, quite rare, I recall when I was watching Ju-on I was laughing. Haha, I have no idea why. When we walk out of the cinema me and cat was cold like ice. I was shivering my way down the escalator. My legs was shaking cause and cat saw me say I was walking like I going to fall anything. Now it is sat, I was watching drama from morning to night. Haha. Wasted my day. Then I had bbq for dinner. So full. Lao gong doing HW so don't want to bother him. Tomorrow I going to do Chinese reading again. Now reading the words, still getting stuck and I too lazy to check the dictionary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment