Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Results?

Yeah my bro has come home from NS yesterday. Haha. Cause he was sick. Today I finally got my SR uniform. Yes. Tomorrow should be getting my PE ba.
Went for econ lecture today, it was very fun. The teacher gave us examples and force us to give her the result she wants if not she will punish us. Haha. Lame right? Which CT I was going to was suppose to be out today. Everyone was waiting “patiently” for the result to come out but the result was. You have to wait till tomorrow to find out. Haha. Cause I also don’t know the result and I waited till 4 plus some more. It was because of my lecture that I stay until 4 plus. Haha. Still keep on thinking of my secondary school friends. Last time conferences never tell me. Wo ho. My leg stinks like hell.
So happy tomorrow going to play badminton with Ervin they all. Wonder when they will be starting school. Now very pissed, cause asks someone question the person always don’t want to give me an answer. Always give me the answer see first. You should know who you are. So angry with you now.

No comments: