A lot of people starting school this week. Refering to those in poly. Wonder how are things run in poly. Like how long is their breaks, do they have P.E and CCAs, so many things I want to know. Speaking of P.E, I took my height and weight this week and I am 162cm while my weight is 59kg (skinner liao). Yeah! Even thought I did not do much sports. (Feel like beating me up right?) Guess what, you think P.E in JC is just do fitness training and play games only then you are wrong. P.E now have theory, we have P.E lectures and I have no idea what are they going to teach there.
Next I am going to tell you how good is the memory of my PW lecturer. She went through 9 slides without even looking at the notes. Every thing was said through memory. And she could talk about PW for half an hour without even looking at the slides, she could even tell us what page of the notes she is at. She also talk in a very funny tone which made us not sleepy at all during the lecture. Chatting with my Lao Gong now, haha, he so ke lian, this week everyday got band. No mood to type. Debating with him now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment