Saturday, April 09, 2005

Annoying

Too tired to blog, when I reached home on Thursday it was like 9 plus then on Friday it was worst 11 plus.
On Thursday I went to bowling and decided to use it as my CCA because it is fun. Bowling rocks. The first game was quite good. I scored 120 plus, just remember it was between the 120 to 130 range. Then the rest of my game sucks. Did not even pass 100. My physical strength drop a lot. On my way home I bump into this CBSS student which I don’t even know and he started talking to me. I just keep on saying ya and when the conversation finished I still had no idea who the hell he is.
Went out with WJ, YZ, XJ and WM on Friday and watch the pacifier. Tip to everyone: prices movie tickets going up next month so watch more movies now. Feel like I am promoting kiasuisam. Then after that we went to food court to eat, WJ and me ate beef noodles, YZ and XJ shared one bowl of ban mian (I think it is called ban mian.) while WM just sat there watching us eat. Very poor thing hor. After that we went walk around J8 looking for a packet of sugar. Then went to KFC to eat again. Haha. We were talking about JCs then the pope and some other lame stuff. We went home at about reaching 11 and poor WM had to hold is hunger until he reach home.
I went on msn then 4E2 started to have conference and people started playing the sound effects and sending nudge to people. I am going to uninstall my msn 7 and msn plus. They continued to do the thing so I turn off my speaker and monitor and lied on my bed. Then I went to watch TV and when I came back they were still at it. Haha. Keep on sending the things very fun are? In the end I can’t be bothered to wait until they stop doing the sound effects so I just turn ff my com and went to sleep. Haha.

No comments: