Haha. I pon swimming yesterday. Did not feel like going, so I waited for yu zhuang to finish her net ball then we waited for Wei Jun. And she really took her time going to SR. After Wei Jun came to SR we gave her a short tour of our school and she have to start comparing our school with hers. Our school not that rich lah. Later we went to J8 to have dinner. We ate in Yoshinoya and I felt that my money was cheated after eating that. Haha. Then we went shopping for someone's present I shall not say who. Haha. I still don't think the object we bought for the person will fit. Then Wei Jun's mom came and treated us to Swensen's. That was the first time I eat Swensen's. And the ice cream was too sweet. We were all like trying not to eat the ball of chocolate or what ever it was. Haha. But I have to say the fries was good. We also ate fried mushroom and Yu Zhuang said they fried the mushroom and I just being me had to say some crappy lame joke. Haha. And thank you auntie. We continue our present hunt for another person. Again I shall not tell who that person is but we haven bought for you cause we cannot decide what to buy. Haha. So the day ended by all of us going our separate ways. The. We are not living together. Still getting more lame. Haha. Well came home and wanted to go into msn but cannot. Thought it was my computer that has a problem so I tried my bro's com then my mom's com. All cannot. Thinking someone must be trying to hack into my internet. 我太天真了. Haha. Cause that will not happen. Then just nice Wei Ming save me from panicking. He told me his msn also have problem. Haha. In the end I lie on my bed thinking of something then guess what happen. A black out came. Yup. The next thing I knew it was morning already. Haha. I think you all know what the black out is right?
Today my bro coming back. So happy cause he will always go out and buy things for me. Haha. I wan to eat ice cream. The one at PS one where there is a 50% discount on Tuesday. Haha. Simsons starting soon. Later coming to blog about my boring Saturday. Haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment