I am enjoying myself when my brother is at home. Excluding the spyware incident. Me and my bro seem to have a lot to talk about or rather a lot in common.
Haha. We talk about NS and say it was very unfair that the minster's son need not go through BMT and gets to be officer. So unfair right?
Memories will fade along with time and the only things that will remain are photos. Same with love. The feelings you have will fade with time and the only feeling left will be lonliness. True? I have no idea. Cause you can say i seldom have feeling. And james tan stop playing with your msn by changing your status.
Well had a very boring day. All I did was watch tv then play computer well not much games to play anyway. Nothing else I think.
Does anyone know how to set the blog back to english cause I cannot understand. And sorry for the spelling errors cause i can't check.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment