Monday, April 11, 2005

Picture day

Today lecture was so boring. I was so bored with my math lecture until I started smsing in the lecture theater. My friends tried to scare me by saying the teacher was behind. During English lecture my teacher was flashing the power point too fast that my hand started to cram after copying just one slide and she does not wait for you. She just continue. No one was listening to her anyway cause we were too busy copying the slides. Econ was with the loud voice teacher but this time he learned to control his volume so his award was he is able to use the mic. Half way during the lecture a chem student came in and quite unbelieveable the teacher ask the student to shoo. You know like small kid like that. Quite fun the econ teachers here in SR excluding the black one ( not trying to be racist, but her teaching method really suck. All she does was just reading from the notes, never eleborate.) Chem was not like last time, this thime was very stupid. We did all the tutorial question using the same method but it was still fun. We Today I took a lot of pictures at home. Hehe. Cause I see my blog very empty.

No comments: