It is SRJC for me. Went back to NY today. Strange thing was I did not quite like it now. Haha. I bet u all want to know the reason why right? Well it is because when I enter NY, I could see a lot of people from different good school. If I went in there I will die faster. Haha.
Went to watch miss congeniality 2 with Ervin, Catherine, Dennis and Wee Kiat just now. Great show with great friends. It was very funny. Then they deciding to watch house of fury next week. Well I don't think I will have the time go watch with you all cause of the school work I need to catch up. Maybe I will spend my next two weeks having intense study. Don't worry, I will remember to relax and enjoy myself too. Well, I am not trying to make my brain focus on nothing but study until I can catch up with the people who went for first 3 months JC. Then need to everyday revise school work. In JC what you can do tomorrow do it today not tomorrow. You will suffer if you have decided to leave things for tomorrow. I have chosen the JC life, I must make full use of it and get into a U if not then 2 years of my life is wasted. Haha. But I have decided what job to take when I grow up. I want to become a teacher. That means more early wake ups for me. Haha. Maybe I will chose another job in the future I also don't know. Well have to learn time mangement skills and most importantly mind of matter. Really hope I can learn that skill. Haha. Then maybe I can be as smart as those people in RJC. Haha. And if you want to huh I also cannot stop you. Just don't flood my tag bored with huhs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Our physics replica watches professor was Final Fantasy XI GIL struggling to draw the class into discussion Archlord gold of Archimede's principle knight gold of water displacement. He told us that Archimede noticed that when he got into a pool at the eve isk public bathhouse, the water rose spilling over the edge.replica rolex Excited at his discovery,aion gold he ran down the street yelling, "Eureka, eureka! replica watches The instructor asked ffxi gil if anyone knew LOTRO Gold what that meant.
Post a Comment