Saturday, March 26, 2005
Memories
While the gang was enjoying our freedom for first 3 months we usually meet up to play badminton. We always laugh at James doing his funny actions like some funny moves, like vibrating 3 times before hitting the shuttlecock. Then James also pretended to be a caterpillar n moved around the court. There were also other moves like jumping like a monkey or moving like a crab, we always laugh at him cause it was so funny. He always have a lot of theory but in the end still lost to us. James I will tell u why u lost to us. You always try to hit every time and not let others hit. There was once we tried to learn his moves and we all ended up laughing till we cry n could not concentrate in playing but we really enjoyed ourselves that day. Maybe that was the last time James ever got interest in playing badminton. After that he slowly lost interest. What will happen to our badminton gang I am also not sure. Could be because we are not together anymore that cause him to lost his interest. Quite sad to see the great friendship we build up so fast slipping away at almost the same speed. Feels like heaven is playing with us. In the end is still the same line. If only I could turn back the hands of time. Well even when we don't meet up for badminton we still can go out to catch a movie or go shopping right? Provided all of u turn up. Remembering our secondary school life. Beating the table during sec 1 then in Mr Peh's lesson would be our toilet lesson cause we would have a lot of people going to toilet. Then sec 2 Ervin broke the fire alarm but in the end benedict got scolded. Haha. There would also be holes in our classrooms cause they were playing soccer in class. Then sec 3 and 4 was the time all of us was together. That was when all the crazy things. Well school is starting soon, lets try to meet up as much as we can before school start cause once it start, our holidays will be on different days with me the most number of holidays (yeah!!!). Haha, maybe u all will envy me cause of the number of holidays I have. But I know I will always envy all of u cause you all could have a chance of meeting each other in school and could enjoy your teenage life compared to me. Poor me. Looks like I write down every thing we went through with each other in case I ever forget about it. This time the entry should not be so sad liao right? Haha. Leave a tag cause my tag bored is so EMPTY. Not really empty but just leave a tag k?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment