Tuesday, March 29, 2005
SRJC
Well by the looks of it, I am staying in SRJC. Today is quite fun lah. Did lectures in SR. While listening to the math teacher teaching math 9233 i just found out that i had almost forgotten everything about A math. Haha, still can't believe I got a B3 for my A math. After that went for physics which was totally boring. I am not going to take physics in my combi. Well tomorrow going to chose my CCA, i should be taking swimming ba. But thinking of trying tennis. So confused now. What should i take? Badminton? So many CCAs to choose from. Too bad cannot take all. Unlike secondary school where you can just go for whatever CCA you want. Haiz. Still sad cause I could not get into NY. One more thing. I officially ban the word huh in the tag bored. Like that James cannot put anymore huh liao. Hehe. Going to sleep liao. Very tired from yesterday cause not enough sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment