Sunday, March 27, 2005

Fear

To tell the truth, I had not have this feeling for a very long time. I feel so stupid, being covered in fear of not getting the call from NYJC telling you your appeal is successful. I think you all also find it stupid right? It is just a phone call, I don't know why I am getting so worked up about it. Someone please save me. Now I have a hard time sleeping but because of this i have found out something i had lost for a very long time. Internal peace. Well this feeling had been lost when I was young. Today i had just found it. I have not been praying properly since I was young. Well you know when you were young you will have short attention span. I am not that holy as i look k. Well today I decided to start praying all over again. Desperate you know. I think you all know what happen. Not so worked up now. But still will get nervous after a while. Well now thinking of giving up hope. Don't know when i started to become so negative. Maybe cause I went to SRJC. Well JC life could really change a person. My brother for example. I think I told some of you what happen. Not going to say it here in case he finds my blog. Haha. Well wish me luck k? Hope can go into NY. Maybe I will start chanting NYJC in my dreams. That's scary. Haha. Typing a blog sometimes makes me feel that I am chatting with myself. Guess I will end here. Good night to all those that are reading my blog today. And good morning to those that are reading it tomorrow morning. Last point I want to state. Wei ming pang se me... Haha. That's not it. This is the real one. Life does not always go where you want it to go. When changes come face and make use of it. Maybe life will be better than expected. Sounds familiar? It should be cause this is one of the oldest sayings there are. Not piracy cause no one copyright it yet. Haha. I am getting more and more lame.

No comments: