Sunday, March 27, 2005

1 out of 200+

That is my chance of getting into NYJC. And wei ming got in. Maybe he should not have told me he got the call. Feeling very depressed now. Well, the hope of getting into NYJC is getting slimmer n slimmer. I don't even think I have a chance of getting in. Should i continue hoping to get in or should I just give up here and accept my life as it is now? How I wish god can give me an answer through my dreams or something like that. Now every time the phone rings i would rush there to answer it wishing it was NYJC that called to say my appeal was successful. That is but a dream something which I know will not come through but still hope miracle will happen. How I wish the appeal to poly stops on the 30 march. Cause if i did not enter NYJC I would rather go into a poly and enjoy life there. Haha. Still can't get over the holidays. Will god test my patients by giving me the call only on the 29? That I am also not sure. Strangely i could not use my ability to predict the future on myself. Sad case right? I could only help my friends to tell them what bad things are going to happen to them. Haha, some sort of foul mouth I have. These few days I think I am getting crazier cause the patients is driving me nuts. But I still have to wait cause this is life and i know the ending will be an unfair one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aiya Ber.. Whatever path is given to u wil definitely be the right path for u.. So even if cannot go NYJC oso never mind one la.. NYJC only name only ma.. In 2 years time when sit for the A Level paper is oso the same ma.. Aiya.. No need worry la u.. U sure can make it one.. Hardworking person.. *tHuMbS Up* Dun worry la.. We wil still keep in touch one la.. Cos got me.. I very bo liao one.. Haha.. K K.. Shall stop here.. aLL dA BeSt !!!

PoStEd bY tHe No. 1 HeBe aNd Ma XiU LeNg FaN !!