Saturday, July 29, 2006

intelligence cannot be lost, can only be forgotten

Not my point but nevermind. And haha, just trying something fun with the links ma.
These few days life is got so wrong, exams results = fail everything, family out of sudden having a lot of problem and my weight is starting to go up and down as and when it likes. Today was meet the parents day so went to school with mom and my teachers found out what they are not suppose to know. Yup, they found out I did not study at home then they even got my mom's number to make sure I stop playing computer games. Speaking of games, these few days have been playing Chrono Cross again. Haha, this time was because of the character called Pip who have like 3 final forms and I only unlock 2 of them. Cute character but time consuming to train.
Lets see what else to add. Heard the news that Singapore was trying to find a national dish, the funny thing was their choice of option which are Satay, Laska and bla bla bla. All of them are a wrong choice of dish to represent Singapore mainly because they represent only one culture or one race. They should choose some food that was created in Singapore and also represent out multi culture nation. But I guess you all cannot be bother cause these things are seriously out of our hands.
Today was suppose to go out with Lian and my bro to swim but then yesterday Lian called say she cannot go. So in the end never go swimming so went to jog, haha wanted to lose weight. From start feel that I am running out of breath or someone was trying to choke me, at least better then last time where they were pulling my leg. Haha, funny time to go jogging right?
You know in chinese culture, I feel that 7th month is like the most important time. During CNY some families just don't care or seldom go family visiting all these but when it comes to 7th month, they sure will burn hell money even some catholics ask priest to come blesstheir house. Funny people,ghost more important than family r? I know there was this chinese saying 不怕一万,只怕万一 but there is no point to worry until like that what. Or they feel that spirits are more powerful than 天堑.
Well I guess have nothing to add just that should I change the name of the links? Haha I should change ba.

No comments: