Friday, July 21, 2006

No clique

Yup I officially declare myself have no clique. Well already knew I have no clique, have some sort of sign that none of the groups wanted me. Sad case. So now I am officially friendless in JC, maybe it is a sign telling me I will get no where there. Hate JC life and will encourage my children not to go into a JC.
Bowling people rocks, no matter how down you are they will always cheer you up. They even gave me this funky Key chain. When ever I am sad my mom will always SMS me to bring my spirit up, haha. Don't know what I will do without her. Then there is Sam who will always bring me out of my boredom and there is cent who will still always scold me but still fun to be with. Den leh, haha always there to crap with Hendi then I just stare at them. Ting no matter how down I become, she always come and we become super lamers, it always snows after that.
Secondary school friends leh, don't know all go where le. Some busy with new friends others have forgotten my existence even though we were good friends before. I am one sad case. Lets see who is left in the close friends section. Lian, 弟, vin, cat... Erm no one le ba.
Haiz, this week had 2 days off to go out with them but then, all no time. Hao xun ah. Don't want to say le.

No comments: