Sunday, July 23, 2006

time can change you but you can't change time

This saturday anyone want to go out cause we thinking of going swimming, haha, then maybe we could go to Yo Chu Kang one and look for Mdm cho. Haha.
Yesterday went with Jamie to go support Joakim. Feel very bad (now that's a lie), was friends with Joakim for 10 years already but still never vote for him. Haha. Why not next time one of us do the voting then we just split the cost. Good right?
Haha. That day after I declare myself no clique, at night I went to chat with Vin and Lian and found that although in JC I only have a few friends but God have given me you guy in secondary school to make my life so much more enjoyable. There were even parts of me that I only show to you guys leh. Like my evil side which is not good, haha. Just want to say that some how we are more like family then friends.
And JC life not totally that bad, I have the bowling gang, Ah yong (she is going to kill me for calling her that), and the rest of the mugging gang.
Maybe the reason I ever went into CBSS is to meet with you guys, to meet the naggy yet fun teachers, the funky and very on people, the evil yet helpful people. O ya, lets go bake cookies again. Haha, miss the days we walk around the NTUC and buy things noisly. Then in my house we have the PS2 gang, anime gang, the reading comic gang, and the 3 people combi of the baking cookies gang. Those not in the 3 people combi is also part of the eat the cookies gang. Still love it when the whole class is one big clique.
P.S: Cat learn to care for yourself first before you start caring for others.

No comments: