Sunday, July 09, 2006

Flung

Ya I flung my chem paper3 and is flung until like shit. Scored 18%. Guess what Ervin said. He say dota some more la then I was like diaoz. But the worst part is I don't feel anything. I am not worried or anything. Maybe there are too many things going on until I am sick of worrying. But one thing is for sure I am starting to do my tutorials.
The bbq for my bowling well in the end is like not I organise one but who cares. We ordered the food from bbq wholesale and they delivered to my house. Can you imagine 2 ppl carrying food for 30 ppl from AMK to Bishan? Lucky got Sam come help me if not I will not know what to do. After that I started the fire most of the things is I do one cause the rest either too lazy or dunno how to do. Even food also I cook one. Okay not only me la, Sam and Cent also help out and they help out a lot.
At first is Ting come help with the cooking then later she went to eat and never come back, lucky Cent was there to help me before she left. But one good thing is where Ting is sure very fun one cause she will be doing lame stuff. She even got a password before fanning the fire. Bet you all can't guess what the password was. Then every time I do something to the food Cent always scold me. When the food looks cook and they want to try if it is still raw Cent will always look at me and say: You think the food cook le ma? Which is translated to Ber eat and try if it is cooked. Bully me sia. One day must ask him teach me DOTA. Haha, I too lousy le.
Then me and Cent went to eat and the sad thing was no one was taking care of the food and fire at the pit. So both of us hurry up eat finish then go back cook food. Then Sam saw me very ke lian came to help me. Which make me feel like I was being over protected. Well after the bbq Sam was saying next time I alone can call him then go eat or study bla bla bla. 我不小了, 可以照顾我自己。Haha, but will call you if no one eating with me la. Then on our way back found out they guys know GH while I know GJ and GH. They were asking me who I think was more something since I know both of them. Well you all should know what the something is right? And my answer? Don't want to say. Haha.
Next day in school Ting went around saying Den they all, you all leave Ber to take all the food he very ke lian leh, lucky Sam went to help him. Haha, lucky I overheard which again makes me feel like I am over protected.
Well, ending my post here, actually is going to chiong tutorials. Haha, left with econs and chem to complete.

No comments: