These few days keep on studying and I feel that it totally have no effect at all. School life sucks. These few days quite little thing happen, my master's birthday and vin's birthday, some one finally got together but I shall not talk about that cause later my master scold me for gossiping. Haha, wondering who my master is? Who on earth have suck great power over me? Hehe, don't want to say.
Well so many bad thing happen in my family, uncle has an affair, one aunt got stroke the other got cancer, and some idiot is cursing me. If I ever find the source of all these if they are not natural, the person will get hell from me.
Find it strange but what the hack, don't feel like continue to type anything, feel so sick as in I am really sick. So let me Knock myself out.
O ya, I finally solve the equation for why life is unfair. Keep on mind that scientist theory is everything came out from nothing (after so many year they finally believe in the book of genesis) and everything was in balance. Since what two things of opposite nature come together it will balance out. So this world have to be unfair and the fair world have to be keep far away from here as if fair and unfair comes together they will cancel each other out. (Imagine a world where nothing is fair or unfair) Nonsense theory but who would believe everything came out of nothing in the first place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment