Well I learn day was not useful at all . Econs my com lag and they gave me all the correct answer, so you all can guess what I get for the mcq test la. Then there was math which the com did not help. Both of them just pass. Lastly there was stupid chem. They want us to hand in the difficult questions in the tutorial which are so hard to do. (if not why are they called difficult question) Out of all the questions I could only solve one, the rest I could not figure out the info given so could not do. Ask Vin leh he say he forgot le. Made me feel like killing him.

These few days been doing some lame things like this one. Haha, this one is a calendar I saw in J8, Japanese product. Very cool just that you have to change the dates every month. But I did not buy it. If I did, the next time you all come my house we can have a treasure hunt. Haha, who find the most number of days will win the game. Haha. Next picture on the list is my table which became my rough paper. Ta da.

Nice?
No comments:
Post a Comment