Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Time

You know people always say time waits for no one but has anyone thought of who time is rushing to meet?
Today left 65 days to A levels, been mugging even harder. Haha, looks like this year teacher's day no one is going back. I think I am not going back too cause no one accompany me go back.

These few days have been going back to school to study or attend lectures to get hints. Haha, during Saturday lecture something very bad happen. Well remember dee gave me this crystal ball thing and it is still in my pencil box? So the pencil box fell on the floor then the ball came out, the person in front of me helps me pick it up and gave me a very weird look. So now to him I am the stalker and the weird guy. But some how cannot blame me for "stalking" him. Lets see we meet almost every morning in the bus cause he live one bus stop away from me so naturally on our way home we also usually see each other. But now he scared I am stalking him so he change his method to go home. He now takes different bus home and come school just on the dot. Haha, dint know just going to school and coming home can scare a person so much. Maybe it is in my blood to make people feel scared?

So wonder what are these? Haha this is the potions from FF12 the game, meaning you all better not make me angry or I will drink these potions to recharge myself and cast curses on you. Haha, a bit lame. What else can I upload here.











Then this is my class pic. Finally upload one of my class pictures and the guy on my right (your left for those direction moron) is one head taller then me so the other pic where most of us are stand I don't feel like uploading cause I will feel super demoralised. Ending off here I guess, tomorrow is the start of my prelims so wish me good luck.

No comments: