Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Zzz

No mood to do anything. Don't feel like doing my homework nor maple. Haiz. What should I do?
Now I can 100% confirm they everyday talk on phone, don't believe me? Can call and try. All of us wondering when the hell will they get together.
So what happen these few days.
Monday went to bring some one I don't know to tour Singapore. The best part is when how to fetch the person from the airport.
Tuesday went to play badminton and nothing much
Today went out with my mom after her long trip to China. When we went out for lunch I found something very extraordinary. One of the lady working at the coffee shop is collecting empty can not for herself but for her neighbour. What is so extraordinary when this can be seen everyday at the old folks home? Well it is simply because she works in a coffee shop. All of you know this kind of job is low paying (bla bla bla), the fact that she cares more about the people around her compared to herself is special.
And I can some how say I stop maple liao.

No comments: