Ya I am dame tired. These few days keep on accompany my cousins go out.
The morning ritual
Every morning we will just sit in front of the tv and decay. We watch fruit basket or FMA sometimes even some english movies even though their english suck and I need to find shows with chinese sub.
The bloody sun.(afternoon)
Actually I have no idea what we usually do in the afternoon. Sometimes we go to the park sometimes continue to decay. And finally we go to walk walk and buy more vcds to watch.
The night cat.
At night we will go party or maybe go out play pool. Went to orchard at 25 dec. There was some sort of celebration there so it was really pack. There was also flower cars (is that what you call them?) and many display but not as good as last time. So we walk and walk until all of us start to fall apart. Wanted to take the underpass to the MRT but it was close. Miss by a few mins. So we have to walk there, walk and walk and saw a underpass. I went up to the policeman and ask him can this lead us to the MRT he said can. So we went through the underpass and when we came out, we cross the road. Zzz. So we walk back to our starting place and this time we walk to the MRT.
At the mrt I told them if get separated meet at AMK. My cousin complain that I was saying until she will be the one separated. Then when the MRT came it was fully pack and we keep on trying to find a door that was empty. Found one and all of us rush in but in the end my cousin did not make it. So saying to her was the right thing to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment