Thursday, December 15, 2005

Awake

Yup I am awake but still feeling a bit strange. Actually I just woke up to watch TV cause of the comedy shows. Haha. Haiz, now a new person got BF so planning to play badminton even more harder. You all purposely one right? Want to make life hard for me. Maybe I should quit the organising committee which consist of only one person, me plus James who sometimes try to help me. For once why not you all try to plan when to play badminton.
O ya, I have a problem which need you all to help me solve.
Online one day you ask who wants to watch a movie then your friends give you their reply. Then the day before the movie one of them feeling not well however it was not the sick person(A) who told you about it, someone else told you(By the way the person is just someone close to A) . Further more (A) did not know you know that he/she is sick.(Confusing right?) So if on that day of the movie, (A) still did not tell you that he/she is sick. Is that person at fault or that person has done nothing wrong.
One last thing, I am so not talking to that ass, he made me feel like vomiting blood by the way he reply.

No comments: