Wednesday, December 28, 2005

for tag bored

And if they do not ask her they will ask me cause I always in the same map as them or I am always with them. (do you even noe what this means). If i say no they will start saying sure anot? they always together leh. bla bla bla. Then some people might say to stop these people to stop asking you, ask them to ask her lah. This equals same result. I am like being force into this thing just because ong wants me to heal her character so she no need to waste so much mesos.
Then what you want me to do? quit maple r? I not like you got stead in singapore cannot always go out. Then you say go out with ervin they all but they always maple. Study? Since when do you see me study.

No comments: