Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Sleepy

Just make a quick blog before I go and sleep. Now a days I had been sleeping quite or rather very early of a JC student. Haha, just feel so tired when I go to school. How I wish it was like secondary school, where the teachers will come to use while we stay in the same class room, if it was like that, I would be able to take short naps in between lessons(I miss cat's pencil box as my pillow). Tired, had always been tired. Sorry, I know I am not make any sense to you, brain dead. Today went out with cat and Serena to have dinner (Clay pot rice, Clay pot rice) . Then went to jalan jalan and I bought nothing while cat and Serena bought durians to eat. How I wish I could go with them to cat's house to eat the durians. Have not been eating durian for like 2 years. So I reach home and started doing my homework, I was staring at my chemistry tutorial trying to make sense out of it but just could not get what the hell it is trying to tell me. So I gave up doing chemistry and prepare to get scolded tomorrow by Miss Cheng. I did not felt like doing any homework at all, maybe chemistry had drained my brain. So call Lao gong and started chatting rubbish, trying to ask him help me think how to do my econ and how much he wanted to change CCA but cannot cause he used CCA to get into the school. He envy me (muhaha) cause I still have time to meet up with cat they all. (See lah, don't want to stay in SR) Haha, have to pity him, have CCA everyday until 9 for past 2 weeks (excluding Wednesday), even Monday which was a holiday he also need to go back and every morning also need to reach school by 6.30 to practice. Well, good luck for tomorrow's SYF, you better get a gold or I will start scolding you stupid to join that CCA again. And your homework is piling up. SO GO DO YOUR HOMEWORK.

No comments: