Monday, May 30, 2005

Lazy

It has been a long long time since I blog. Haha. Too lazy to do it. Now is just because I am too bored. Well did not enjoy the last few weeks before the holidays because got so many test and homework. But as you all know me, not the type that ever bother to study and do my homework. In the end chem and econ got AO (fail) and math got F (even worst). Haha, reap what you sow. During the holidays have to work hard liao. :'(. But don't feel like doing anything now. Too lazy to move.
The past few nights have been talking on the phone and going out (holiday haven come yet I in holiday mood liao, hehe). Chat with lao gong and he was playing the piano for me to hear. Haha, cause both of us were too bored and had nothing to do. Friday went out with wen and cat to study, I finish one homework they still in the same topic. Wondering are they really studying. And wen and me keep on saying we are hungry. Cannot seem to fill my stomach. So we decided to go KFC to eat and then continue to study there, I think you all know what happen. Went there, eat then start chatting. Haha, no mood to study there. Then we start talking about school and it seems that all of our schools have .... don't feel like saying. Haha. What to do now? I think I should start to study. I think in the end I will stone at my table, Haha.

No comments: