Tuesday, May 10, 2005

CHALET

Had fun but not enough sleep. Going to have my revenge on not having enough sleep but still don't know how. What we did in the chalet and who went? I am so not going to answer that question. Haha, too many things to type and those who went promise not to tell other people who went. All I can say is THERE IS A PAIR OF LOVE BIRDS. JUST LOOK AT SOMEONE'S BLOODY NICK AND AND YOU KNOW WHO LIAO. Haha, cannot control myself, just have to do that. Listening to Jeffrey Michael now, his piano rocks man. All the songs are, how to say, soothing. You should go and buy it. Had DISC today and learn about leadership. All of us have to draw a mouse and we were able to tell about ourself from the mouse, I have no idea how accurate the thing is. Then there was chem test and I did wrongly so blenco all away and redo, end result, not enough time to complete my test. Think I will fail all my test this term.
Just went to my lao gong's friendster and saw all his photo he took with his new class. He seems to happy. Maybe I should stop smsing him, what do you guys think? Some more my phone bill is increasing by a lot. Maybe the best choice is to stop smsing him. Since now we are in different school, different course, maybe we will never be together again.(don't 想歪) every time ask him go out always say he got too much homework to do. Maybe should not bother him liao ba. Anyway he also will not notice that I got or never sms him one since I am always the one who start smsing him. Haiz. I type here he also will not see it one. I wonder in the future. One day all of us might just brush shoulders with each other and not know it. Sad right? Not looking around you and just keep moving forward.
My mom and dad always tells me when I was young I always smile, maybe too cheerful. I also sell newspaper when I was small. Can't tell right? Well too poor liao. Haiz. Now on a save and save plan. Broke now. Maybe all the things I want to buy now should ask my bro to help me buy. And also because my 老公不要养我了.

No comments: