Monday, May 02, 2005

Family

Until now then I found out how much I love my family and how afraid I am when they are not around me. Well, I am crying in front of my computer again. Now I am the only one at home, you guys must be thinking I am very lucky right, I have a lot of freedom to do whatever I want? Well guess what, you are wrong. Have you ever tried coming home from school or work and you are the only one at home, it is like having a family just without the people. I hate this kind of life. My mom is in china, dad in Korea and bro in NS. The only people who are talking to me, helping me out of this pit of loneliness. Now I know why 人 this word is use 一撇一捺 supporting each other to write one.

Enough of my sadness at home. Now sadness in school. Had I made a right choice in going to JC? Well, went out with cat and ee wen today. Found out how much I envy them, how I wish I was there with them to see what is happening there. Maybe JC was the wrong choice for me. Well, I will know by the end of this year. If I do badly in my exams by the end of this year, I will be going to a poly. But come to think of it, I still haven choose what path to take. So, maybe JC is still better.
Speaking of JC, I had the weirdest dream. I dreamt that I was able to go into NYJC but I was unhappy. Maybe that is my brain telling me to accept the fact that I am happy in SR and a change will make me unhappy. But come to think of it, all my dreams are weird. Well, most of it can tell me the future, you can say I have the gift of predictions. But it does not seem to be work properly now.
Well, I will end my blog here and here is a song called no man is a island.

No man is an island, no man stands alone
Each man's joy is joy to me
Each man's grief is my own
We need one another, so I will defend
Each man as my brother
Each man as my friend

No man is an island far out in the blue
We all look to One above
Who our strength doth renew
When I help my brother
Then I know that I plant the seeds
Of friendship that will never die
I saw the people gather
I heard the music start
The song that they were singing
Is ringing in my heart

No man is an island, no man stands alone
Each man's joy is joy to me
Each man's grief is my own
We need one another, so I will defend
Each man as my brother
Each man as my friend

No comments: