Yup this is a god forsaken blog. Haha. I am only blogging now cause I cannot play maple. Haha. A lot of things happen. Went out a lot during these few day and found out I getting a bit like ah beng. Haha. Even though I know it will be so unlike me. I think is being influence by my bro cause after he went into NS he start scolding "#@%$" you all should know what that means. And then I also start scolding "%$#@&". Haha. A bit more colorful then his.
To say the truth JC life sucks made almost 0 friends and made many enemies, now even some secondary school friends are my enemies but the problem is I don't even know why they hate me. Weird people.
Went to Malaysia to attend my cousin's wedding. Haha, still prefer Malaysia to Singapore, the air there is better cause there are a lot of trees. Or maybe is I prefer the kampong life. Or maybe cause there have less stress. In Malaysia me and my bro always feel that we are at home, even though we can spend one whole day doing nothing we still think it is better then Singapore. Haha, cause doing nothing there is less costly compared to Singapore.
So the wedding dinner totally sucks cause of the food, feel that there is no taste in them, Ok I know I am exaggerating, there is little taste in them. But the entertainment is good, cause my aunt teaches dance, so before and during the wedding there is the free dance session where people can just go to the center and dance.
So going to end the post here. O ya, any of you want to watch Harry potter? Evil partner you want to watch right? So who else to call?
Forgot to add, Jamie very long never see you le. Miss my evil partner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view
We aim by giving quality offerings as well as services how to buyers going on a global basis.[url=http://www.reactchem.com/]Propylene Carbonate[/url] is an artificial chemical compound, commonly frequented a warm or hot environment a foodstuff additive, being instance as a solvent in flavourings, and also being this humectant function, via E amount E1518 and Australian approval code A1518. [url=http://www.reactchem.com/]Glycerol Triacetate[/url] is also a component as to casting liquor by TG and as an excipient on pharmaceutical models where this is used a warm or hot environment a humectant, a plasticizer, and a warm or hot environment a solvent
Post a Comment