Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Addicted

Haha, at first you keep on saying you are not addicted to the game but in the end you will find yourself keep on playing it.
Today went to school and I pass. I should not use the word pass cause it can mean many things. I got promoted. Yeah I think cause I still do not know if I want to go into a poly a not. poly is quite fun I guess. No, should not be I guess, poly is very fun. So after school went for bowling and found out that most of them play maple story but the sad part is they play in another server. The weird thing is when I say I was 43 they were all shocked. It is easy to get to level 43 I think. Haha. After bowling rush to play badminton with the badminton gang. After that went out to eat and saw miss Lim and Mr Lin, haha, Ervin said they go out eat never call him. Haha. So eat and eat then they decided to come my house and create havoc. So this was how my busy day pass and now I am dead beat. I am going to sleep. Good night everyone.

No comments: