
So many things happen yet I am too lazy to blog them in. Haha, like the chalet. Find me very care free right? Promos coming still go chalet and I was the only JC student there. I had no idea how we pass the time there, All we did was play in X-zone, my PS2, BBQ for almost the whole night and the famous Big2. Wanted to go night cycling but too bad the shop had close. Haha, anyway they say the next coming chalet will most probably be 5 years later.(Those who miss it, too bad I think.) Haha. But we will still see each other either going out play badminton or play online games.(Maple story and SC,SC I will start playing again after my PROMOS.) When will we ever be sick of seeing each other. Haiz. Still miss secondary school days when our principle talks and the heavens will be on our side making the sky going to rain.
(Ppl playing metal slug 3 behind haha)
Enough of that, we must move on right? Haha. Suppose to be studying math now but cannot be bothered and it is not because my math is very good, my math sucks. Now thinking back, should not have taken the JC life cause, well, it sucks. Stress here and there. This does not mean poly have no stress, it is just that poly is more slack. But is JC is also good in some way or another, I found out I was able to remember most of the things my teacher said in tutorials and lectures. Haha, even though I not write it down. Maybe I am starting to develop photo memory which you can say it is quite good, especially in math. Math... ARGH... Have to do math now. Sian sia.
No comments:
Post a Comment