Thursday, November 10, 2005

Sky high

Yesterday went to watch sky high with my evil partner and ah ma. Haha. Ah ma was late cause she end school at 12 and our show was 1210 but lucky us, when we entered the advertisement just ended. We wanted to go to out sits but there was 2 love birds blocking our way so we decided to sit at the back row. Just when the sit is warm, the owners of the sit came, so we had to move to our actual sits (so ma lu). Sky high totally rocks, you all should watch it.
So after the movie, we went to eat pastamania. Because it was my first time eating that I had no idea what to eat. When I figured out what I wanted t eat I ask my evil partner why the person never come and take our orders one. Haha, she say you must go there and order yourself and ask me I first time eat r? You know in those tone where is a bit sarcastic. But when I said yes they were like O~~. Haha. Then we talk about crazy staff again. O ya, one day all of us go play starcraft. Haha, very long never touch le.
So after lunch we went to check prices of staff for my evil partner. Then the rest of the day pass as usual.
O yes, who wan to watch Harry potter on 17 Nov. 6pm at J8.

No comments: