Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Bored.

Yup I am so bored, must try to make myself study and not play maple, haha. A bit addicted to it. Every time reach home is play maple till level up then stop. Haha. Just wan to up one level but after my exams I will catch up with Ong and Wen can try but it is very hard to catch up. As for cat, give her 2 years also cannot catch up. And this is not an insult, actually it is to praise you. Not so easily addicted to games. Haha. So now is study study study.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A VERY POOR MAN,replica watches a Carpenter by trade,maple story mesos had a wooden image of Mercury,flyff penya before which he made offerings day by day, and begged the idol to make him rich, but in spite of his entreaties he became poorer and poorer.At last,Eve isk being very angry, he took his image down from its pedestal and dashed it against the wall. When its head was knocked off, out came a stream of gold, which the Carpenter quickly picked up and said,shaiya gold "Well, I think thou art altogether contradictory and unreasonable; rs gold for when I paid you honor,dragonica gold I reaped no benefits:replica rolex but now that I maltreat you I am loaded with an abundance of riches