Saturday, May 09, 2009

Ignored

Did you ever had a friend that wants something from you and could not find you online. So he will call your hand phone. First he will talk to you about totally random things like why you did not come online all these and finally he will ask from you the favor. After he has done asking and you said okay all those he will just say bye then put down the phone. Then when you think about it. Did he really called to ask about how you are or did he call to ask if you can help him.

After aimlessly walking for 2 hours plus. I have decided to do this. I know by doing this, I might lose quite a number of friends.

Some of my friends keep on saying I am smart, guess what, I am not smart. If I am I would not have ended up where I am now. If you guys are wondering what happen in between? I shall tell you. I was from a JC and cause my results are not that good to enter a university I am now studying in a SP.

Many people have said that I am born in a blessed family. Yet how many know what does it feel like to be here.
You know every time when you go home it is usually a habit to shout to your parents that you are back. For me, that is not the case cause I know usually no one is at home. Dad is working overseas, mom usually go overseas and my brother staying in hostel. You may think so much freedom I have but have you thought of how lonely it is to every time come home to a empty house. Furthermore it has been 8 years. For 8 years I see my mom 3 to 4 months then she goes overseas for about 1 month. For 8 years I usually only see my brother during the weekends if not he does not even come home. For 8 years I have been seeing my dad only 6 weeks each year. You may say technology is so advance now that you can talk on msn all those but you think technology can replace human to human contact?

So you know what does it feel to be lonely? Guess not, if you did I would not have become like that. Many times I try to talk to people or ask them out all those and the reply they give me is busy or lazy. Some made empty promises, some forgot and others did not even bother to reply me. It is like you reach out and the whole world rejects your entire being. So to that world, behold your creation. I don't think I ever want to go for anymore gathering when all they usually do is talk among themselves about things that I understand but they do not want to include me in the conversation so I am just like being ignored and left at one corner. They all make me feel like if I went to the toilet and come back all of them would have left without me cause they had forgotten I went out with them. What for do I want to waste my time and money to go out when I can enjoy that at the comfort of my home.

No comments: