Everything is in place I guess.
Sorry yy have to make you do something for me. To tell the truth, is not I have no time. Rather is cause I don't feel like seeing that person? Can say he also don't want to see me. ( Unless I interpret wrongly the message of stop talking to me and leave me alone. ) And this also means don't call me out except if you want me to accompany you to run.
These few days the people I sms has gone down to 3. Which can be said as a good sign which I will explain later. The Queen (normal) Snowyball (normal) and muel (not normal xD)
To the 3 I have to thank you for enduring my weirdness, crappiness (THERE IS SUCH A WORD!) and annoyingness. To muel didn't expect you to reply most of the time but thanks for replying. At least I know there is always people I can turn to when I feel lonely.
Tomorrow my mom will be flying off again. Guess it will be just me and this house and sometimes my bro.
And here is the thing I need to explain to you all. I will be going after 3 years. Have been trying hard so spend more time with the people around me but since the outcome turn out to be like that. I guess I should just leave things as it is. Anyway not much people will notice, tired and tested.
To you. Since it is your wish for me to leave you alone. You will not see me, touch me, smell or hear me. You will not perceive me even if I stand before you. At least this I can promise you. You want you can delete me from your facebook friends and your msn like what you did with the rest even though it is by accident. If I as a friend (not that you regard me as one since I am under other contacts) cannot help you or lend you a listening ear when you need, then I am not considered as a friend but rather just a stranger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment