Sunday, May 20, 2007

8 more days

Hmm, this week did not go so well for me. Ran SOC and came back in 10.34, sian, failed by 5s. Haha. Then had to stay on Saturday for reSOC which cause me to sprain my legs. Now limping everywhere I go. The worst part was I had to do 2 guard duty for this week. Did one on Wed which the sergeant said was regimental and on Sat which was my punishment. Which cause me to lose all my Saturday plans. Haiz. Hope that was the last guard duty I have to do.

Next week will be another tiring week. Have fast march, endurance training, COC and SOC test. Haiz. Have no idea how I am going to survive the next week. Hmm, I think I will end here. Have no idea what really to type. Hope can pass SOC then don't have to stay back on Sat for reSOC.

No comments: