Tuesday, May 01, 2007

4.5 more weeks to go

Haiz. These few days the training super tired. Last week go out field, this week go out field, next week go out field. Someone please save me from this super tiring course. Lucky this week got long week end. As for the second field camp leh, sure die one, only one day break. Don't even know how my clothes will dry.

Field camp was crazy, got so many battle scars. One cut in the palm, bruise until bleed on the elbow and knee, how am I going to survive the next 2 weeks. Then got quite a number of insect bites which i scratch until bleed also. Have a feeling they are sand fly bites.

This long weekend is more like a rest for me. Did not really went out everyday. Came home on Saturday and spend time with my bro and mom. Sunday was playing majong cause my bro's friend short of one person. Yesterday went to watch wild hogs, haha, lame and funny show. After that went to play majong again and lost money, sian. As for today, spend my time typing out the 3G army thing and now I finally update my blog just for myself to read. Haiz.

So how was my life in camp, got to say it is quite sucky. Too xiong for me. People inside are fun and most are like elite people, all so freaking smart one. Then they all have to book out for interview all these. Only 3 people never book out for interview but then I am the only one who went through all the training. The other two got report sick or during training not feeling well. Speaking of interview, I hope the letter from NTU come soon, though my results are quite sucky but must have hope that I can get into the course I want.

The people inside camp treat me quite well, actually they all treat me like small kid. Even the instructors treat me like small kid. Then got others, haha, like to use my shoulder to sleep cause they say nice to sleep on. Haiz, when will some one let me sleep on their shoulder. Hmm, one day I shall look for a person to let me sleep on their shoulder and I will properly get a neck ache or something like that. Really that nice to sleep on people's shoulder meh?

No comments: