Me hopeless?
I think some one who does not even dare to leave his or her name when writing comments is more hopeless then me. If you were refering to no one looking at my blog then you are wrong cause they came to see it and have given me and answer. If you were refering my my spelling, well I have to say everyone has their own specialty. When I type some thing everyone knows it is me is cause of my spelling. It is all these small things that makes you different and stand out from the rest. Even my name makes me special and I am not afriad to state what my name is. Unlike some people who want to comment on people and don't even dare to leave their name. Maybe he does not dare to put his name cause me comparing me and him I am having a far more better life. What can you say, I am rich (money in bank still increasing cause still working), have many real friends, good family,in a good school, I even have people who say they want to take care of me when I grow old. Further more, it takes one to know one. So I assume that person is more hopeless than me?
But I cannot blame that person reason being he already wrote he is a strange boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment