Monday, July 11, 2005

1.5km

Pathetic right? I only manage to run 1.5km non stop which is lousy cause in secondary school I can run 8 rounds around the school(beacuse I was in TAF) non stop. Haha. Cannot tell right? That I was in TAF before. Well on my way there I saw some one whom I have no problem with but he has a problem with me. He just turn around and went to hide. I did not even know it was him until he turn around. Come on, turing around and walk away makes notice you more. Maybe when we walk pass each other we will not even know it cause you guys know me, always day dreaming and will not notice what is around me until some one call me.
I have eyebags now, I feel that is because I play too much computer, hehe. Well that was during saturday and sunday.
Do your home work and when you don't know ask your teacher. After your teacher explain finish, if still don't understand DON'T ask your teacher again. Think of a LIGICAL reason on what she say. If it is Math, hehe, this is even worst. Just keep on trying and trying until you can solve. Worst come to worst, ask the teacher but do not copy the answer onto your answer paper. copy it some where else then try the question again. If still cannot get then refer on the answer to see where you have gone wrong. All these sound farmiliar to me but the main question is do I do it? Haha, I guess that is why I am getting failing results for my test.

No comments: