Well going to make this a short one.
First things first. Don't step on my tail. If you do, you will of course die.
Actually no. I will hate you but still talk to you and give you sarcastic replies.
You will only have 2 choices yes or no.
So you think I will change the date because you cannot make it? Well guess again.
For your: "What have you got to say note / A note to me by YOUUU " in facebook. I will post a funny version yet I mean it.
FYI, currently only the queen has seen the version and no I dun mean it to the queen.
It is just the evil things we do.
And no Snowyball I do not hate you although I always reply you weird sarcasm. Just like to suan you. Haha. I am evil remember that ALWAYS.
After hearing what my friends keep on advising me. About those group of friends are so not worth my time. I guess you are right and I have decided to let go.
P.S: If you guys are looking for me, you know where to find me. Eh all of the 17 should know. Haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment