Finally going to update this forsaken blog. :p
Haha. Trainees came in le. The driving phrase was still alright just feel that the trainees like to test people especially the NSF instructors. Haha. If they ever read this I am so dead. Haha. These few weekend also nothing much to do. Everyone was busy with their project and I am too lazy to leave my bed. Haha. Also not bad hanging around at home.
Spending all these time at home make you go look at the past. Haha. Found out I have lost touch with choir. Miss all those songs like jang ye, salmo 150 and many more which you all never hear before. Haha. Okay la, here is one I think you hear before, do you hear what I hear, but I prefer the four parts one. Lol.
Hmm, feel like ending here. Haha. The rest Saturday then update ba.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment