Yup I am half way through my course, this week was a crazy week. We had to mount and dismount the weapon and all the other shit on the tank in 5 mins. Crazy timing but we made it and we were told to feel proud. As if I will cause that whole thing made us waste more time rather than save time.
Haiz, today is national day and I spend the whole day at home, no one ask me out cause they all want to study or already have plan. I unable to come out on Saturday and Sunday then you all complain, have no idea what is wrong with humans.
Actually wanted to type some personal thought and all the other emotional stuff but I am running short of time. Haha, will update next book out which is after my field camp. Hope I survive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment