Yup my result sucks. My common test I failed one (MATH CAN YOU BELIEVE IT IS MATH) and the rest is pass at O level standard and fail at A level which is a fail also. Haiz. Have to start studying le. O ya, THXS MY WOMAN FOR READING MY BLOG. Haha, also my fault that no one comes to read la cause I very long never up date le.
In school now homework just keep coming and coming and holidays just keep going and going. SAD LA.
My chem teacher said that every time during tutorial I can do but during exams or test I cannot do, of course cannot la, during tutorial got one mind map to give all the reactions but during test or exam dun have, very big difference leh. Just like math, if you give me all the formulas I can do but without them I can don't take exam le. Speaking of math, my math teacher ask me why I fail math then I just told him I this kind don't do tutorial one you think can pass? Haha.
I think I have to visit the principle cause I fail my common test. Serves me right for not studying, although I did not study I am quite happy. Haha, cause now I have to thank my econs teacher, THANK YOU MR NEO. He help me a lot sia, from some one who sucks at writing econs essay to a better one. Cannot say I pro cause I am NOT. Ppl from my class get that in your head, I am not smart. Adele is the smart one. Me leh stupid one. Haha. But can see every one knows that Adele is smart, now everything is ask Adele. Haha, no more people bugging me during tutorials so I can continue my stoning.
So guys how is poly life now? Fun? Cause I know some one like some one le (confusing eh) then JL switch bf liao ( now is in the country one) Enen is now into dota my bro leh having lessons all the way to 6 (cannot take it must sms ur sis wo help u relieve stress, haha) miss my evil partner ( when wan to go out?) Then still got my 3 daughters don't know how are they now. Cat leh, not sure haha, some how feel got distance le.
Once again THANK YOU PING MY WOMAN.
After reading what I type I feel that some how the school part, don't sound like me but what the hack. PUBLISH.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment