Saturday, June 11, 2005

Badminton gang

The badminton gang rocks.
Haha, today finally played badminton after SO LONG. I feel that my reaction getting slower and slower. I have no idea why, usually every time I can hit the shuttlecock back but this time the shuttlecock came and I was staring at it. Have no idea what I was thinking. Maybe not enough sleep. Then after a while, Jamie did some funny things, she was talking to the shuttlecock and start cursing Ervin. Then she even start throwing the shuttlecock and it feels like saying "you are free, free to go." Then even Dennis join in by acting out Star wars preview treating the badminton racket as light sabers. Haha. I was laughing until I cry. The only one that never laugh at it I think was Ervin. I know it is a bit childish but it is funny right and I think that is why our class is always to noisy and why we always get punish my the teachers. After that we were deciding where to go, Jamie wanted to watch movie but in the clothes we were in is a bit crazy. So we decided to go J8 to eat. All 4 of us was squeezing in ong's father's car while Dennis was sitting in the front COMFORTABLY. Jamie with her long leg, don't want to say but you get the scene right? Reach J8 we all rush out of the car and said bye to ong. Sad she cannot join us. Then said bye to Ervin also cause he went home. Only left Dennis, Jamie and me to have lunch together. Went to long John to have lunch. Then decided to watch Mr and Mrs Smith which totally rocks, you have to watch it for yourself, cool show. As we had time to before we went to watch the movie, we decided to take a few neoprint. Haha, did the badminton gang thing again. Too bad some of the were not there. Anyway, who is in badminton gang? Cause some of them sometimes come sometime don't come, some only come for one time, so are they counted?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi ahber. I'm using this 'badminton raquet' related site to contact people for advice on buying a badminton raquet. Do you know of any other site where I might get such advice? Many thanks